Do good while looking good in the hoops original, now partially made with recycled materials. The cushy Crater foam midsole and boldly speckled rubber outsole both contain at least 15% Nike Grind, which reuses scraps from the footwear manufacturing process. It's everything you love about the classic AF1, and more.
- Crater foam adds stability to your step and updates the classic cupsole design with deeper grooves.
- With tough stitching and synthetic leather in the upper, durability is the name of the game.
- Originally made for performance hoops, Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort while a padded ankle and tongue add softness to the ride.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction where you need it.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.